its many years of service, the association has fostered an excellent relationship with all the Commissioners of Agriculture
and their staff members.
- Our Legislative Committee has been involved in the laws that govern this industry
to continue a better relationship with the industry and the customer.
- The association has developed a
relationship with our land-grant college, Auburn University, in the training and development of new techniques in the industry.
- The association's members comprise over 85% of the licensed pest control operators in the state.
- The association has ten directors who represent five regions, involving large and small pest control operators.
This makes us representative, not only of the region, but of the industry as a whole.
- Our Executive
Board includes President, President-elect, Vice President, Secretary-Treasurer, and Past President. The board includes officers
from companies of all sizes.
- The association hosts two conventions each year, in addition to a five-city
workshop throughout the state, which includes certification points for each of the meetings to update licensed operators.
- The association is a member of the National Pest Control state forum and the Alabama Business Council.
- In summary, the Alabama Pest Control Association assists the individual Pest Control Operator in many technical
aspects of the industry, and keeps the Operators informed about the latest business matters.